In this video Joseph Grenny, author of “Change Anything: the New Science of Personal Success” explains how you can not only change your life for the better at home and at work, improving your health and relationships, based on latest research in several psychological and medical fields.
You’ll find out why do New Year’s resolution last no more than a few days, why can’t people with good intentions make positive progress in the way they want to improve their careers, financial fitness, physical fitness, etc.
You’ll learn how people’s behaviours are affected by very subtle influences and how to put those to work to get results.
Be sure to check out the takeaways below after you watch the video.
Beyond several every day examples, here are some of the things you’ll learn in this video to achieve Personal Success:
- The 6 concepts that operate in pairs personal motivation and personal mobility, social motivation and social ability, structural motivation and structural ability,
- How to disarm impulses and make the right choices pleasurable
- obtain the knowledge and develop the skills needed to be a change agent
- turn negative distractions into positive helpers
- Devise incentives/rewards/penalties to increase desirable behaviours
- how to create the conditions for Change
As usual those Principles are no secrets. The only benefit will be to those who put the Principles at work.
So what specific step are you going to take next now that you know? Commit and share below!
Resources: Check out Joseph’s other work here