IT Leader, at Clifford Chance LLP, world's leading Law Firm
Legal Services | London, United Kingdom, GB
I improve organisations' bottom-line, reputation and competitive advantage with the relevant use of business technology.
Leading IT teams, I focus on practices for the modern workplace:
• Anticipate and build for the future:
- Relentless bottom-line impact through financial management, process & service improvement, supply model changes, negotiating contracts and vendor management;
- Champion technology innovation to improve productivity, reputation and competitive advantage.
- Build accountability across levels through delegation and objectives setting for consistent high performance;
• Developer of People:
- Mentor my teams to achieve high-performance, in particular globally dispersed and virtual teams;
- My first boss was an exceptional mentor: Now I can give this opportunity to some students, readying them to enter the workforce;
- Organised, focused and productive teams with meaningful feedback;
- On-shore an off-shore staff, as well as service partners are on my teams.
• Digitally Confident:
- Sourcing, delivering and using Enterprise and Consumer technologies to connect organisation, staff and customers.
• Global Citizen:
- With a diverse mindset and family, international experience from 4 continents in a wide range of industries, with the ability integrate any foreign environment quickly. Bilingual French/English, basic Spanish;
- Prioritise my social responsibility: contributing to my company's corporate social responsibilities and board member at another organisation supporting people take control of their own lives, secure affordable housing and shape brighter futures.