What you get
Proven Practices that you can use to win at work and for your career
I believe smart employees and business owners who want to win today MUST know how to create the most Value.
How can you find the time to learn how to do this while dealing with the pressures of your day job? Instead of wasting time, take the Fast Track and subscribe to Lean Further
Once a week, the best hand picked Lean ideas, tips, and people you should know
Maximise your purpose, potential and performance
No noise, no fluff
Get access to (most of) my best work:
You'll learn exactly how to get the results you want, and discover some great people.
HIT REPLY AND I'LL BE THERE. NO SPAM. UNSUBSCRIBE ANYTIME.
"Many good companies have respect for individuals, and practice Kaizen and other TPS tools. But what is important is having all the elements together as a system. It must be practiced every day in a consistent manner – not in spurts – in a concrete way on the shop floor."
– Fujio Cho, President, Toyota Motor Corporation.
Who Should Join?
If you've ever asked yourself any of these questions, you are in the right place.
- "How do I deliver better results, faster, with quality?"
- "How can I clearly communicate my business objectives to our teams?"
- "How do I better engage my teams in Innovation?”
- "How do I convince my teams and colleagues to practice Lean?"
- "How do I demonstrate Lean delivers measurable Business Results?"
- "How do I get started applying Lean tools?"
- "What is Lean? How does it compare to other improvement processes?"
- "What do all these Lean terms mean?"
- "What’s the best Lean resources?"